Halo 3 Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Halo 3 Academy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Trainee of the Month
Coming soon!

Navigation
 H3A Home
 Calender
 Memberlist

Forum
Latest topics
» Imitrex Sales Hong Kong
H3A Points Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 am by Guest

» Caffeine Adrenaline
H3A Points Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 am by Guest

» hardcore youtube
H3A Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm by Guest

» Sale Cheap Trucks Gmc For
H3A Points Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 am by Guest

» Contemporary Buying Tinpot Laptop computers Is simpler Fitting to Online stores
H3A Points Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm by Guest

Affiliates & Links

H3A Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

Number of posts : 66
H3A Points :
H3A Points Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100H3A Points Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 am

I added another feature for you all to look upon. If you check your profiles you will see something called H3A Points. Currently only Admins can adjust someone's current H3A Points, but if we went live then moderators(Instructors) would be able to do so as well.

This is not a confirmation that we are using an H3A Points system. But it is just another example of something that is possible with these new forums. Don't expect that making the move to these forums will bring in the use of H3A Points, it is simply another possibility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Lord%20Var
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX
Trainee Level 4
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX

Number of posts : 33
H3A Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Lord Vardel wrote:
I added another feature for you all to look upon. If you check your profiles you will see something called H3A Points. Currently only Admins can adjust someone's current H3A Points, but if we went live then moderators(Instructors) would be able to do so as well.

This is not a confirmation that we are using an H3A Points system. But it is just another example of something that is possible with these new forums. Don't expect that making the move to these forums will bring in the use of H3A Points, it is simply another possibility.
Ya it looks interesting. Do you have any like rewards in mind for acheiving a certain amount of points?
Back to top Go down
Rifleman Joe
Staff
Rifleman Joe

Number of posts : 12
H3A Points :

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:40 pm

I think this would be a very good idea Vardel. Much easier to keep track of as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

H3A Points :

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:48 am

JimmyJett came up with the idea of H3A Points a long time ago. I thought it was a great idea then, but we simply had no way to organize it. These forums actually give us a way to organize them.

As of now we have no rewards in mind for trainees to turn in their H3A Points for. And we likely won't put much thought into it unless we move to this forum, as it simply is NOT possible on the current Bnet forums.
Back to top Go down
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX
Trainee Level 4
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX

H3A Points :

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:24 am

Lord Vardel wrote:
JimmyJett came up with the idea of H3A Points a long time ago. I thought it was a great idea then, but we simply had no way to organize it. These forums actually give us a way to organize them.

As of now we have no rewards in mind for trainees to turn in their H3A Points for. And we likely won't put much thought into it unless we move to this forum, as it simply is NOT possible on the current Bnet forums.
Hmm...I see. Fair enough, it is still a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

H3A Points :

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:43 am

Xi U2 RoKKeR iX wrote:
Lord Vardel wrote:

I can assure you that it is one feature that will come to fruition should we move to these forums. Though it may not come to fruition right away and there is a good chance that the visible indicator of H3A points you see now will be remoeved if we do go live with this forums.
Back to top Go down
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX
Trainee Level 4
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX

H3A Points :

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:07 am

Lord Vardel wrote:
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX wrote:
Lord Vardel wrote:

I can assure you that it is one feature that will come to fruition should we move to these forums. Though it may not come to fruition right away and there is a good chance that the visible indicator of H3A points you see now will be remoeved if we do go live with this forums.
Fair enough, It's not exactly life changing anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H3A Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: H3A Points   H3A Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H3A Points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo 3 Academy :: General Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: