Halo 3 Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Halo 3 Academy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Trainee of the Month
Coming soon!

Navigation
 H3A Home
 Calender
 Memberlist

Forum
Latest topics
» Imitrex Sales Hong Kong
We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 am by Guest

» Caffeine Adrenaline
We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 am by Guest

» hardcore youtube
We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm by Guest

» Sale Cheap Trucks Gmc For
We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 am by Guest

» Contemporary Buying Tinpot Laptop computers Is simpler Fitting to Online stores
We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm by Guest

Affiliates & Links

We have a Calendar!

Go down 
+2
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX
Lord Vardel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

Number of posts : 66
H3A Points :
We have a Calendar! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We have a Calendar! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

We have a Calendar! Empty
PostSubject: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 pm

It's true. Go look. You can find it on the top Nav bar in between "home" and "FAQ"

You will see some mock training sessions there. They aren't real sessions, just tests to show you how it would look.

Last edited by Lord Vardel on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Lord%20Var
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX
Trainee Level 4
Xi U2 RoKKeR iX

Number of posts : 33
H3A Points :
We have a Calendar! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We have a Calendar! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:05 pm

Awesome I'll go check it out

Dude that's incredible. Wow we would be so much more organized with this external forum. Wow I am very impressed great job.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

H3A Points :

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Keep in mind that everything currently on the Calendar is not real. It is all there for show.
Back to top Go down
Mad Villager
Instructor
Mad Villager

Number of posts : 4
H3A Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 pm

Very organized. I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Mad%20Vill
trackstud
Trainee Level 4
trackstud

H3A Points :

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:21 pm

i have to admit i wasnt so sure about this place but after looking at it for awhile i do think you should move the H3A here it be something new and exciting

-trackstud king
Back to top Go down
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

H3A Points :

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 am

trackstud wrote:
i have to admit i wasnt so sure about this place but after looking at it for awhile i do think you should move the H3A here it be something new and exciting

-trackstud king

You mean you think that we should move the H3A to these forums. I won't make the decision alone, hence the poll in the H3A forums. I would prefer it to be a group decision.
Back to top Go down
UnsungSpartan
Spectre
UnsungSpartan

Number of posts : 46
H3A Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:35 pm

I really support the move as well. Unfortunately, it will have to be a majority rules kinda thing. Since, not everyone will support it.
Back to top Go down
trackstud
Trainee Level 4
trackstud

H3A Points :

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 am

i guess people wont want to move just cause this isnt on bungie so it means you have to log on to a another thing at you cant go look at people stats and what not you gotta have another window for that correct me if im wrong please!

T21 king
Back to top Go down
Fyreproofd
Trainee Level 3
Fyreproofd

Number of posts : 8
H3A Points :

Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm

I dont imagine this would be much of a setback considering most browsers now have a tab button and you would have to assume that if they have xbl they have a good enough connection and most likely a good enough computer to run two browsers at once, unless they happen to have a pc thats more than 15 years old..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Fyreproofd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a Calendar!   We have a Calendar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a Calendar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo 3 Academy :: General Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: