Halo 3 Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Halo 3 Academy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Trainee of the Month
Coming soon!

Navigation
 H3A Home
 Calender
 Memberlist

Forum
Latest topics
» Imitrex Sales Hong Kong
Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:48 am by Guest

» Caffeine Adrenaline
Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 am by Guest

» hardcore youtube
Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm by Guest

» Sale Cheap Trucks Gmc For
Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 am by Guest

» Contemporary Buying Tinpot Laptop computers Is simpler Fitting to Online stores
Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm by Guest

Affiliates & Links

Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Vardel
Headmaster
Lord Vardel

Number of posts : 66
H3A Points :
Rules and Guidelines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rules and Guidelines Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:14 pm

These are the rules and guidelines to follow at the Academy. They are subject to change.

General H3A Forum Rules

First, how the Academy works
Each trainer volunteers as much time as they choose to. When they are holding a training session they will post it in the forums. Once it is posted you may reply to it to sign up. Each trainer is a different person, so how strict they are on requirements and time frame is up to them. If they post a session for 3:00 PM PST and you sign up, make sure you are online at that time to recieve an invite.

If you wish to recieve one on one training, send the trainer you wish to help you a PM to see if it is possible. It is up to them if they give private lessons.

Unsporting Conduct
Unsporting conduct will NOT be tolerated at the Halo 3 Academy. If you are in an official event being held by the H3A you will be expected to be courteous to others. This applies to, but not limited to: Training sessions, Tournaments, H3A Showdown and Clan Battles. You shouldn't have to ask what is considered unsporting conduct. A few examples are: Teabagging, trashtalking and corpse bashing. There are certainly more things that can be considered unsporting, use common sense. This rule will be taken on a case by case basis.

Racism
Clearly this can fall under unsporting, but I will give it it's own rule. Racism is not tolerated by the Halo 3 Academy. Sure we all banter about cultural differences, but we do NOT use derogetory words. Racism may lead to a permaban that won't be removed. Even on your first offense. So be courteous.

Concerning Flaming
We at the H3A want to keep our forums flame free. As a result flaming on our forums will result in a 3 day ban. Repeated offenses will result in a permaban and removal from the group.

We can't make gurantees your rank will go up
We make no gurantees that you will rank up to a certain level. What we do gurantee is that we can give you the tools to make you a better player. As I said above, how much you improve is really up to you. Give it your best and you will get better!

Cheating and Boosting
Here at the Halo 3 Academy we do not tolerate cheating in any form. That means even boosting in social games. If we notice that your stats are a bit, let's just say odd, you will be banned from the group. The first ban will be a temporary 7 day ban. If we look at your stats and notice you are still doing it, you will be removed from the group and banned permeanently. You get one warning, and that's it. We look at your stats and they do not lie. This is a matter for Trainers and Staff to handle, so DO NOT point out someone's wonky stats on the forums. If you see something odd PM me.

Keep our forums clean
Our forums are place to communicate. Important things are Sticky'ed and other things aren't. Pretty simple. You can post anything you feel relevant to the Halo 3 Academy. But make sure it IS relevant. No, we don' t need a link to the GoW 2 trailer. Or anything like that. Keep the discussions about Halo 3 gameplay. If you are getting better, let us know. If you are getting worse, let us know. But if you have to change your baby brother, we DON'T want to know.

No Advertising Your Own Group
We do not allow advertisement of other groups. This group is dedicated to helping players get better, not helping other groups grow. If you have a group that you want to advertise you need to message me first. All advertisements need to be approved by me before they can be posted. Advertisement threads that are not approved by me will be locked and the author of the thread will be warned or banned.

Check the Sticky's
Check the Sticky'd threads. We have threads that are for specific things like introductions and achievements. I am not asking you to look through every page to make sure you aren't posting something that has been posted before, I am only asking you to look to the right of the page. They are all there for you to see. If there is a Sticky for something post in that thread. It keeps our forum looking a lot cleaner.

Trainer Impersonation
Only trainers can post training sessions. Period. Trainees can post all they want to get custom games going or to find MM teams. But they cannot post about holding an actual training session. If you have not be designated a trainer you have no right to post a training session thread. This is your only warning. Violators will be permeanetly banned and removed from this group.

And lastly, have fun
I know I said take your training seriously, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun. Don't get discouraged if you think you aren't improving. If you are having problems ask the trainers, that is what we are here for. Keep your chin up and you will be a better player in no time!

Forum Specific Fules

H3A Machinima Discussion Only
Only disuss the H3A's machinima projects here. Have an idea? Feel free to post it. You can talk about general machinima discussion if it is relevant to the H3A's projects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Lord%20Var

Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1